If you believe the world of cosmetic rejuvenation comes to a halt during the dog days of summer – think again. There are plenty of cosmetic patient summer marketing tips to keep your revenues sizzling this summer.
Times have changed. Whatever used to be true about cosmetic patients years ago is different now thanks to social, economic and technical trends today. For example…
- They may be newly single and want to look their best
- Kids stay with their Dad all summer so Mom has “me time”
- Their Mom can stay with them during recovery
- Business slows down so it’s the only time of year to take time off work
- Latest technologies offer results with minimal downtime
- Half-year or quarterly bonus payout pays for enhancements
- Divorce settlement comes in and pays for enhancements
The point is, the demand for rejuvenation is YEAR-ROUND and that includes the hot summer months.
Yes, things can slow down in the aesthetic industry during Summer – especially if you don’t do anything.
Here are 3 Cosmetic Patient Summer Marketing Tips to heat up your revenues:
Offer complimentary face/body consultation along with a skin analysis/computer imaging session, a facial or micro-penning treatment and a sunscreen product. Bundle it all for an attractive price and give it a theme – Your Summer Skin Kit, or Summer Beauty Bundle.
That could be just what they needed to jump out of the pool to call you. They have a little treatment now and, hopefully, a bigger procedure in the Fall.
Surgical Special for Educators
One popular summer audience is anyone in the educational system such as teachers and professors that have the summer off. This is the only time of year they can afford the downtime so offer them your special “Summer Surgery for Educators” special. This can include a hard-dollar gift card towards surgery or special financing or whatever makes it attractive for them to decide now before Summer fades away.
Summer Skin Series
Let your skin care staff do the heavy lifting during the summer while you sit back and relax. Have them conduct Summer Fun Events in your office for small groups of patients and their friends. They learn about cool ways to have beautiful skin during the hot days of summer.
Your staff can demonstrate peels and micro penning, they can explain how to change makeup for summer tans, how to protect skin from the harmful effects of the sun, etc. Your vendors would love to help with this so get them involved.
You, the surgeon, can be available afterwards to field any questions or to just be available for 1-on-1 face time with patients who want to say hello to you. This could be just what they needed to seriously consider taking the next step to surgery.
Want more Summer Slump Strategies?
Don’t miss my upcoming FREE TRAINING:
“Summer Strategies to Avoid the Slump”
WEDNESDAY, JULY 11th
12 PM EAST / 9 AM WEST
- Why things slow down in your practice during the summer and what you can do about keeping your revenues flowing no matter how hot it gets
- A smart way to fill up your surgery schedule during the “dog days of summer”
- Simple strategies to boost your skincare-to-surgery sales
“See” you there!
What do you do now to stay busy during the summer months?